Sunday, 5 May 2013

May Lust List

Hola :)
So, I've decided that every month i'm going to put together a little 'lust list.' Now y'all may be thinking that this sounds a tad inappropriate to be sharing on a public blog, but fear not, it's simply a few bits and bobs that I fancy treating myself to this month. The list isn't going to be overly long this month due to other financial commitments (and I don't wanna be living off cold beans and toast for the next month). However... a few a little on the pricey side so i'm TRYING to restrict myself from over indulging. You may notice that I've included a MacBook Pro. Don't be deceived by this, i'm not made of money but I am fighting a loosing battle with my current laptop which may not survive until the end of the month. I would never normally dream of spending that much money once a year, let alone every month.

I can be forgetful and may not get round to buying some of these things for a few months, if at all. Anything I do purchase will be blogged for y'all to take a look at.

What's on your lust list this month?

Rachel.



Black Oh My Love Midi Bodycon Dress with Sweetheart Neckline - £38

Black Topshop Cut out strap shoes - £75 


Chanel nail lacquer in 'Coco Blue' - £18
HELP: I love this colour but can't find anywhere that is actually selling it online? 

Real Techniques Core Collection 1403 Makeup brushes - £21.99 (Available at Boots)


Real Techniques Starter set 1406 - £21.99 (Available at Boots) 


Mac lipstick in the shade 'Cyber' - £14 


Apple Macbook Pro 



Topshop 'Mom' Jeans - £40

6 comments:

  1. The Real techniques brushes are to die for, once you use them you'll never want to use anything else!! Def a worth while investment. :)
    Now following you on GFC! xx
    emmakatelewis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted some for agesssss now after watching Tanya Burr use them so much in her makeup tutorials! Thankyouuuuu for your recommendation, will definitely be investing in the next couple :D
      Checked your blog out too, love it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Those topshop jeans are amazing, definitely adding them to my wishlist this month xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great aren't they! Hoping I can find them in store as they've sold out in my size on the website. xx

      Delete
  3. Love the 'mum' jeans and the lipstick colour .. great post :) !!

    http://mishymoo62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New blog post now up reviewing the MAC lipstick :) x

      Delete