Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Straw hair... HELP

Bonjour :)
So today has been another lovely sunny day (even in Lancaster, can you believe.) Whilst waiting for a lecture that never happened we decided a BBQ (my first of the year) was a good shout.Spent the morning working in the sun before heading to ASDA. Being the fussy veggie and now celiac, I left the meat eaters to it and put together my own take on a BBQ. The perk of having to nip off to my Zumba class was that when I came back, my veggie option had already been cooked by my lovely friends!

Anyway... I realise I've digressed!
The purpose of this post was to get some advice on how to rescue my hair! As lovely as the sun is and I am in no way complaining, but sitting in it for the past two days has sent it dry and strawy :/ Going to deep condition it tonight and hope that helps. If you guys have any tips or products that will restore its soft feel then I would be forever in your debt.

Went to Zumba today which is definitely one of my fave ways to get cardio into my workout. What other classes do you do that are recommendable?

Rachel. 






4 comments:

  1. Cute blog! :)

    Kelly xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when that happens, use argon oil for your hair!:) followed you hun!:) would love it if you could check out my blog?
    www.trustinvogue.com
    Thanks!

    - Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great shout! Think I'm going to try out the argan oil from the Lee Stafford range! Thanks for the suggestion. Love your blog :)

      Your latest follower x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete