A big thankyou to 'The Beauty Nut' for nominating me for The Liebster Award. The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award helps to spread the word about new blogs/ bloggers.
So, here are the rules:
1. Each person nominated must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions left by your tagger.
3. Create your own 11 questions.
4. Tag up-to 11 people.
5. NO TAG BACKS.
11 completely random facts (actually trickier than you may think to come up with)
1. My car is called Luna - Named after Luna Lovegood, my favourite Harry Potter character
2. I'm a vegetarian
3. Most people are surprised when I tell them I'm nearly 20.
4. I reached grade 7 piano but stopped taking exams when I was 14.
5. The Harry Potter movies are my favourite films of all time.
6. I love baking and have the sweetest tooth EVER!
7. I've danced since the age of 3.
8. I have a phobia of blood.
9. I love horror movies but spend the majority of the film under my duvet.
10. I work in a bakery - Being a coeliac doesn't make the temptation any easier
11. I find psychology fascinating.
The Beauty Nut's Questions
What is/was your favourite subject at school?
This is tricky, can I choose 3? Psychology, Maths and English
Favourite mascara of all time?
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes
Dream place in the world to travel to?
Greg James and Ed Westwick (I know I'm being greedy.)
Favourite Youtuber? (if you watch youtube)
Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman (engaged so they count as one) - have been a subscriber of both channels for years.
Current favourite beauty item?
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Curly with lots of volume.
Foundation or Concealer?
I rarely wear either but I'd have to go with foundation as I don't think I own concealer at the minute.
Favourite clothing shop?
Topshop - It's probably the only place where I can buy clothes that cater for my big bum but tiny waste at the same time.
Best book you've read recently?
All three books in the 'millennium series' written by Stieg Larsson. Would recommend them to anyone whether you're interested in crime novels or not. Was genuinely gutted when I finished the final book. (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest.)
Last film you went to see in the cinema?
The Impossible - As much as I told myself I wouldn't, I cried (along with the rest of the cinema) the whole way through.
1. A song that brings back childhood memories?
2. Heels or flat
3. If you were to host a dinner party, which three celebrities would you invite?
4. Favourite summer make-up product?
5. One big summer holiday or a few smaller breaks away?
6. What're you most looking forward to this summer?
7. What is your dream job?
8. If you could be one person for the day, who would you be and why?
9. What did you dream of being when you were younger?
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
11. Sweet or savory?