Thursday, 28 November 2013

November haul

HOLA :)

Firstly let me start by saying that I've really let myself down on the blogging front since returning from Poland nearly TWO MONTHS AGO!! It's just been a really busy time moving into a new house, dissertation, scraping money together, general life things etc that despite thinking about new posts, I just haven't got round to it.

Apologies aside, I've decided to ease myself back in with a haul :) At the beginning of the term I told myself that I'd go an entire term without spending money on non-essential items. I naively thought that my summer wardrobe would become my winter wardrobe with wool tights, chunky scarves and layers. It all started pretty well. I deleted tempting emails and naughty adverts trying to lure me in, but eventually I cracked and it's pretty much been down hill from there... you know how it is. This month I've been home quite a few more times than expected and definitely much more than I ever have before during term time. I still have my job at home which I feel pretty lucky about and they're always more than happy to give me shifts even if i'm just back for the weekend. This has meant that I've had much more money than I thought and I've been living at home for free while teaching and doing research.

Catch up done... on with the haul.

November style

                                     


What have you been buying this winter? 

Rachel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment