Sunday, 23 March 2014

Clean eating - Day 1


Breakfast 
Breakfast this morning was my usual porridge with sweetner and dash of cinnamon. I just add water and use Nairns gluten free oats. I always have a glass of water with breakfast too. 


I knew that I would be having a late (ish) lunch, so had a handful of walnuts before starting work. 

Lunch 
At this point I was so hungry that I forgot to take a picture. Anyway... I had salmon salad (salmon, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, sweetcorn and a sprinkle of cheese.) I then had a pot of Greek yoghurt and a banana. 


Dinner 
For dinner I had cod with salad and clean and lean pancakes. 

Recipe
100g cottage cheese 
50g porridge oats 
2 eggs 
3 tsp sweetner 

Blend all the ingredients together and spoon the mixture into a hot pan. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes. 

Evening snack
A handful of walnuts, raisins and pistachios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment