Friday, 21 March 2014

It's been a long time...

So it's safe to say that I've abandoned the blog for way longer than anticipated. Things got pretty busy once third year commenced and this was temporarily put on hold.

Fear not, the dissertation is no more and third year (also signifying the end of uni :( ) is coming to an end. I thought i'd kick my return off by telling you my dietary plans...



I've been dipping in and out of the clean and lean diet for quite some time now and my body shape, mood etc has really changed as a result. I've also become a bit of a gym bunny (who'd have thought working out could be so addictive?) Anyway... as good as I am during the day, when it comes to the award for binge eating at night, I'd win it hands down. So... I've made the decision, starting tomorrow, to completely cut the naughties out of my diet and fully embrace the clean and lean way of life.

To keep me on track and share my progress, I'm going to be blogging daily (what i've eaten, workouts etc and the v.occasional cheat meal).

Feel free to share any tips, recipes or your own progress. 

Rachel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment